Mon Compagnon is a public information portal providing a wealth of information and practical services in the Central African Republic. Available online and via a mobile, some services can be accessed offline.
Mon Compagnon offers a range of features:
- Practical information: emergency numbers, weather, flight information, events calendar etc.
- Directory: restaurants, hotels, administrations… with addresses and a map.
- Partner services: possibility for SMEs, craftsmen and even private individuals to communicate about their service offers (painters, courses etc).
- Business services: person-to-person classified ads (housing, sale and purchase of items etc).
- Talents option: connecting jobseekers and recruiting companies.
There are three further services currently going through a feasibility study: a micro savings account (Kete Nguinza), small business funding (A Ke Aidé) and low-cost food imports and sales (Bangui Prix).
Types of support
Mon Compagnon won the national competition to represent the Central African Repulblic in the 2018 Orange Social Venture Prize Africa & Middle East.