Madabooky is an e-learning platform accessible from the web, Android mobile app and mobile site aimed at high school students to help them attain their baccalaureate.
As the first initiative of this type in the country, the platform offers several features:
- Courses in video and PDF on all subjects (maths, life and earth sciences, philosophy) and adapted to each class level
- Exercises and answers.
- A personal dashboard to follow progress during tutorials.
- A social network with a newsfeed chat and ability to send messages between members.
- A compatibility chart with other members and with the different learning methods.
- Advice on university courses and professional career options
Madabooky has also developed two tools for institutions and universities. Madabboky Analytic helps organisations see the page visits hosted on Madabboky. Wikihay is a type of Wiki platform for capturing and sharing educational content via the Madabooky network.
Types of support
Madabooky won the national competition to represent Madagascar in the 2018 Orange Social Venture Prize Africa & Middle East