Fifty

Help your employees turn advice into actions!

Catégory

  • Work

Acceleration Type

  • Orange Fab

Country

  • France

Fifty is a web app providing empowerment micro-actions, personalized with AI, gamified and quantified. Companies receive monthly anonymous data reports. It is the 1st platform helping to move from theory to practice regarding social behaviors in the workplace.

HR managers are having trouble improving gender diversity in their company. This is due to inefficient women empowerment measures: conferences, workshops and women networks only cover 30% of the desired behavioural change. There is nothing to help with the remaining 70%, which is all about individual action.

Types of support

Fifty took part in Women Start season led by Orange Fab France in 2018.