Orange supports start-ups in a way that’s tailored to each stage of their IoT project’s development: prototyping a connected object, choosing the appropriate connectivity, managing devices and data, and finally distributing a device through the Orange ecosystem. Find out more about this 360° support below.
Des kits de prototypage pour se développer
Several kits are available to help you design a connected object or integrate a connectivity solution to one you’ve already created. These packaged offers include access to the Orange cellular or dedicated IoT network(s) such as LoRa® and LTE-M.
- Starter kit LoRa (opens in a new window), a complete offer for prototyping a LoRa® connected object: including a certified development board with 6 months of free access to the Orange LoRa® network and Live Objects platform.
- Live Booster (opens in a new window), the all-in-one solution for connecting your objects all over Europe.
- A series of dedicated APIs (opens in a new window).
- Software development kits (opens in a new window) for the Live Objects platform.
- Open IoT Lab (opens in a new window), the first lab in Europe dedicated to testing devices on LTE-M.
- Starter kit LTE-M (opens in a new window), to discover the capabilities offered by the new LTE-M network, optimized for connected devices and a wide range of IoT use cases.
Datavenue is a set of integrated IoT solutions dedicated to Orange business customers. Start-ups and developers can still access the main components of this offer in self-service mode:
- Select – complete catalogue (opens in a new window) of connected objects, modules and gateways.
- Connect, Orange IoT networks (opens in a new window).
- Manage – data and device management options (opens in a new window) with the Live Objects platform.
Easy to set up, automate and deploy on a large scale, Datavenue enables you to accelerate your product design by focusing on your value proposition.
Expertise adapted to IoT challenges
Other forms of support are available for start-ups whose project is a potential source of added value for Orange consumer or business customers. Examples include a partnership with Orange Business Services to integrate your device into the IoT Device Catalogue (opens in a new window) for the Group’s enterprise customers. The Group’s IoT experts are also on hand to give advice and development support for your device. Finally, you can also access the Connected Objects City, the only start-up accelerator in the world dedicated to IoT.