Start-ups, whatever your stage of development, benefit from Orange support
Are you a start-up needing a helping hand to get your business off the ground or a more mature business looking to grow? Whatever your stage of development, discover the support systems offered by Orange and find the one that meets your needs.
From fundraising to lack of technical expertise and problems finding new customers… the challenges are immense when starting a business. To support you at each stage of your development and meet your needs, Orange provides information, expert advice and mentoring sessions, helps you expand your network, gives you access to markets and can even invest in your business.
Join one of our Orange Digital Centers
Orange is continuing to open its network of Orange Digital Centers (ODC) at high speed. Free and open to all, these facilities are designed to be a hub for interaction, experimentation and training for all players in the digital ecosystem. They include:
– A Code School, a centre for vocational training and events.
– A Solidarity FabLab, for prototyping and 3D printing.
– An Orange Fab, an accelerator for promising start-ups.
– Orange Ventures, the Group’s investment fund.
– Find your closest Orange Digital Center
Why not apply for funding and support through the Orange Social Venture Prize? Over the past 10 years, this annual prize has become a reference. Every year, it offers financial rewards and greater visibility in the region as well as partnership opportunities.
Here are some of our other opportunities for start-ups thanks to our various partnerships in Africa and the Middle East :
Join one of our dedicated programmes for businesswomen in France
– Women Start, the initiative dedicated to female entrepreneurship. Through its acceleration programme, internal and external mentors are at your side to support you. You’ll also benefit from €15,000 funding and a dedicated start-up workspace within the Orange Gardens campus in Châtillon in the outskirts of Paris.
– Find out more about our #FemmesEntrepreneuses programme, which supports 100 women designers selected from across the country. It offers space in state-of-the-art premises, tailor-made coaching, events to increase your visibility and more!
Have you already identified your market fit, or do you have a product or service that has already launched or is ready for launch? Now is the time to grow. Here’s how to take it to the next level in your target market.
– The Orange Fabs network supports start-ups in their scale-up phase in 18 countries on 4 continents. You’ll find helpful coaching, mentoring and expert resources and also help with negotiating contracts with our Group’s business units and partners.
– Orange Developer offers open access to some of our Group’s technical resources in areas as varied as SMS, VoIP, multi-connectivity IoT, identity and authentication services and more. A wide selection of APIs, SDKs and developer kits can be accessed in a few clicks for fast integration into your apps and services.
With its €350 million investment fund, Orange Ventures is one of the top 10 corporate venture capital funds in Europe, investing in high-potential companies in areas such as connectivity, cybersecurity, innovative financial services and e-health.
With offices in Paris and Dakar, Orange Ventures supports start-ups in all stages of development from early stage seed funding in Africa and the Middle East to more mature organisations in Europe and the United States, with unit investments up to €20 million per funding round.