The second season of Orange Fab France’s Women Start was launched on 22 November 2019.
This specific accelerator is dedicated to women founders or co-founders of start-ups in France and abroad, supporting their business development. The objective is to sign a commercial partnership between the start-up and an Orange business unit.
To join the programme, start-ups must meet the following three conditions:
- have a woman founder or co-founder
- offer a product or services that’s already on the market or marketable
- offer an innovative solution in the tech sector.
Here are the four start-ups participating in season 2:
- Goshaba is transforming the human resources sector by offering companies a recruitment solution that can measure, through “cognitive games”, the real skills of their candidates.
- Kaperli designs fun and creative tools to support digital and managerial transformation.
- #Meandyoutoo is a web app accessible by all connected media that offers a 100% anonymous questionnaire.
- OHz Masterclass is a studio for producing educational podcasts, supporting new learning techniques.
These start-ups will participate in their acceleration programme over the next few months in order to put one or more commercial partnerships in place.